Exporting to Text
Use Insight’s export function to write seismic or other volume data to text format.
Note: Exporting to text is only applicable for single volume.
Warning: Text formats are an inefficient way to store data and will be many times larger than the original format. Ensure that you have the disk space and resources available when exporting to text.
- At Format, select Text.
- Click Configure Output to select the preferred header(s) to export.
- By default, all headers are selected.
- At File, click the blue folder icon to set the output file name.
- Select the text format
- SUASCII - Seismic SU Header file in ASCII format
- CSV Headers - Export the scaled header values selected under Select Headers section below, separated by commas. A line containing the names of each exported header will also be included as the first line in the file.
- Write Headers Only (SUASCII and CSV)
- Skip Zero Headers (SUASCII only)
- Wrap Headers (SUASCII only)
- Scale Headers (SUASCII only)
- Select headers to export or tick select all (default).
- Click Confirm to accept the settings.
- Continue with the rest of the export settings shown in Exporting to DUGIO.