Creating Polygons from Horizons
- In Map View, select the horizon.
- In the map section, right-click on the horizon and select Create polygon from horizon.
A polygon from horizons window will appear.
- Name: Enter a name for the polygon or use the default name from the horizon.
- Include shapes inside: Create polygon including the shapes in the horizon.
- Click OK and Insight will generate the output polygon in Control Panel > Polygon.
- If the horizon have gaps, separate shapes for each gap are generated.