Curve Display Settings
- Choose how to set the axis range.
- Use range from Class Settings: use the range set in the curve class
- Define range: set a specific range
- Show in header: Enable to show range values in the track header.
- Set the Axis type:
- Auto: Enable to automatically set the range from the curve values
- Flip range: Switch the minimum and maximum values.
In Line/Fill, you can adjust the colour and thickness of the curve line.
- Choose to use the View Settings from Class Settings or Define View Settings. There are 3 rendering types available:
- Line: Draw curves as lines; do not fill.
- Filled (default): Draw curves as lines and fill using the settings.
- Whole Track: Fill the full track width, values are represented by colour.
Fill Direction: Choose the direction to fill the curve:
- Fill from left
- Fill from right
- Symmetric fill (see point 5 below)
- Custom threshold
- Choose the Fill style in the Fill dropdown menu:
- Solid colour: use a single colour.
- Above/Below: fill the curve with one colour above and another colour below the threshold value.
- Colour bar: fill the curve using a colourbar
- # of copies: Display repeated copies of a curve, side-by-side.
- Points: Enable to display points at the curve values and choose the colour and size for display.