Deleting an Item
If you own an object, you can delete it from the project database. This affects all users and sessions.
- In the Control Panel, open a product tab (i.e. horizon, polygon, probe, etc).
- Select the item(s) to be removed.
- Right-click the selected item(s).
- Click Delete from project.
These menu options will only be available if you are the owner of the items (see Multi-user Considerations).
- In the Control Panel, open a product tab.
- Click the Add icon at the top right and select Load (things) already in the project. This will open the Search dialog.
- Select the item(s) that you want to delete from the project database.
- Click Delete from Project.