Redefining Horizon Display Settings
- In the Horizon tab, select the horizon to update.
- In the Details Panel, select the item(s) to update.
- Property: Choose the horizon property to update.
- Class: Select the class to update or click the colour box to edit the class.
- Range: set the minimum to maximum value range - the “clip” values or use the minimum/maximum values from the selected class.
- Show on sections: Hide or show the horizon on a section view whilst allowing it to be displayed on the map view. Select the line colour and thickness of the horizon shown in section views.
- Display adjacent picks: Select to show horizon values from nearby lines on the current line while picking. This option is only available for horizons on a 3D survey. For more information, refer to Displaying Adjacent Horizon Picks.