The Volume Swap process changes the volume in a workflow. This process can be used to switch to a previously computed result in the workflow, or to another external volume on the same survey.
- In the Control Panel, open the Process tab.
- At the tab header, click the Add icon, and select New Process.
- Scroll down and double-click on Volume Swap.
- Type a name for the process, and click OK.
- Output Volume: Select the volume that will become the new volume used in the workflow
Note: The output volume must have the same gather dimension as the input volume, and any traces that do not exist within both the input and output volume's surface extents will be dropped.
- Use Headers From: Select the output headers from the Input Volume or the Output Volume (default).
Note: If Input Volume is chosen, and no input headers can be found for a trace, the trace will be dropped. The following headers will not be copied, and will still be taken from the output volume:
- DT (Sample Rate)
- DELRT (Delay Recording Time)
- NS (Number of Samples)