The view extents on on any track can be set either with the mouse or by typing specific values.
Interactive view setting
- Right-click, hold, and drag - select the vertical view range.
- Right-click, Zoom to fit - extends the min/max depths to the previously set Display Window (global or well local)
- Mouse wheel up - zooms in; mouse wheel down - zooms out
- Left-click, hold, and drag - moves the entire track up or down (if not already zoomed to maximum extents)
Manual view setting
- The overall Display limits are set via global or well Display Window in the tabs on the left.
- To set specific values, right-click on a track and select Configure track; or see the Tracks section in the View tab.
Curve view options
Right-click on a track and select Configure Track to choose all view options for a given track Title, Range and Domain (linear/log), Depth range, Width, Legend, Grid Lines, and all Curve options.
The advantage of using the per-track configure dialog is that it shows only the curves and controls relevant to this track, simplifying the display as shown in Figure 39.