This process calculates the thickness of non-zero regions of a curve. Input samples with zero or NaN values will remain zero or NaN, respectively. Other samples will be replaced by thickness according to the method chosen.
- In the Control Panel, navigate to View > New Single Well View.
- In the Single Well window, open the Process tab.
- At the tab header, click the + icon.
- Click Thickness Calculator.
- Type a name for the process, and click OK.
- Click the Curve selector, and the Well Curve chooser window will appear.
- Select the desired curve.
- Click OK to close.
Domain: Choose the output domain:
- MD: Output will have a curve class of Thickness
- TVD: Output will have a curve class of Thickness
- TWT: Output will have a curve class of Time
Method: Choose the calculation to perform:
- Layers: Each output sample is set to the total thickness of all consecutive non-zero and non-NaN samples
- Cumulative: Each output sample is the cumulative thickness of all non-zero and non-NaN samples, regardless of layer
- Sample: Each output sample is the thickness of the corresponding single input sample
- Select the Enable custom name checkbox to define a custom name for the process output curve.