Displaying 2D Lines (3D View)
The 3D View can display any number of 2D lines.
To display 2D data, 2D line display must be enabled for the view.
- Choose the line in the line selector
- Type in the search field to filter the list of lines
- The 3D view will display the selected line.
- In the 3D view window, hold down SHIFT and click on a 2D survey line.
- The 2D line will display after loading the data from the volume.
- In the 3D view window, hold down Ctrl (Cmd on Mac) and click on each 2D survey line.
- Each 2D line will display after loading the data from the volume.
- CTRL-click additional lines as needed.
- To deselect a line, CTRL-click a visible line at the top edge (the survey line).
To deselect all lines, hold Shift and click on a single line. The other lines will be deselected.
- Open the 3D view.
- In a Map view (Control Panel > View Menu > Map View).
- Hold down Ctrl (Cmd on Mac) and click one or more 2D lines.
- To deselect a line, Ctrl-click it again.
- Right-click any of the selected lines and choose “Show [n] lines in 3D View”.
- The selected 2D lines will be shown in the 3D view.