- In the Control Panel, go to the Tool menu.
- Click Preferences.
This setting controls the unit system used to display most values. It affects only the display, and does not change the underlying data.
- Project Units: Display and calculate depth, length, area or volume using the units from the project coordinate system (see Creating a Project).
- International Metres: Display units in metres. Calculate depth, length, area or volume using the units from the project coordinate system and convert them to metres for display.
- International Feet: Display units in international feet. Calculate depth, length, area or volume using the units from the project coordinate system and convert them to international feet for display.
- Network Settings: Configure the network connection settings used for error reporting and licensing (see Configuring Proxy Settings).
- Crosshair: Change the appearance of the crosshair.
- Volume Export Resources: Set the amount of resources allocated for exporting. This affects new exports and exports in progress. Running exports may take a few minutes to change to the new setting.
- Mouse drag sensitivity while picking: The distance required before a mouse click is registered as dragging. The sensitivity decreases as you move the slider from Fine, Coarse to Off.
- Reset hidden dialogs: Reset information dialogs that have been dismissed; e.g. instructions for the screen capture tool.
- Close: Exit the Preferences window.