Exporting Georeferenced Images from Map View
- In Map View, click the screen capture icon at the top right section of the window.
- The Screen Capture window will appear.
- Adjust the Scale or leave the value at default.
- Tick the Export to GeoTIFF option and click OK
- Type a file name for this item and click Save.
- The screen is now saved as a *.tif file with the georeferenced information.
- Use the Import function to add the geoTIFF file into your session.
Note: Georeferenced images in projects with CRS in ESRI authority codes are currently unsupported for export.