Product Extents Table
The Product Extents Table displays the extents for all the items in your session.
Use this tool to:
- Find the location or extents of an item
Identify items that are outside the expected project area
- Objects loaded with incorrect coordinates (wrong survey)
- Objects imported with incorrect CRS
Identify items that have the wrong vertical dimension
- Amplitude horizons (grids) loaded as TWT or TVD
To open the Product Extents Table:
- From the Control Panel, open the View menu.
- Choose Product Extents Table. The table will be displayed as below.
The table displays the Name, Survey, X/Y extents, IL/CL extents and TWT/TVDSS extents of every item in your project session. For gathers, the table will also show the Offset/Angle extents.
Clicking on any table header will sort the list according to that column in alphabetical order (for text columns) or ascending/descending order (for numerical columns).
- Right click on the item in the table
- A small pop-up window will appear, select “Open in Control Panel”.
- The Control Panel will appear with the product highlighted
- Right click on the desired product in the list.
- A small pop-up window will appear, select “Copy to clipboard”.
- This product information is now copied to the clipboard.
- Open a text editor, word processor or spreadsheet software and press CTRL+V to paste the information.