Attenuates flat events, record-by-record, using a Bessel filter approach.
- In the Control Panel, open the Process tab.
- At the tab header, click the Add icon and select New Process.
- Scroll down and double-click on Enhance Flat.
- Type a name for the process and click OK.
Configuring Enhance Flat
- Volume: Select the input volume
- Select Output noise model instead of filtered input.
- Harshness: The filter is more stable for larger values, but at the cost of less rejection. The default, 0, results in a very deep sharp notch.
- Ramp length (ms): If start/end times are specified, a linear ramp is applied, centred on the start/end time, blending the filtered and unfiltered data together.
- Filter start / end times (ms): The times at which to start/end filtering. If no values are selected, the entire trace will be filtered.