Splits an input volume into N output volumes, corresponding to different frequency bands of the original volume, by successively applying low-pass Butterworth filters and subtracting the filtered result from the input.
- In the Control Panel, open the Process tab.
- Click the blue "+" icon and select New Process.
- Search and double-click Frequency Split.
- Type a name for the process and click OK.
- Select the Volume.
- Filter slope: Must be a negative value.
- Click the blue "+" icon to add the Frequency band.
- Frequency bands: Specified in terms of -6dB (50% amplitude) points of consecutive low-pass filters. Note that the frequency band definition of -6dB differs from the band-pass filter definition of -3dB. This is required to ensure the lower frequency value of a band is also -6dB.