Contours in 3D Viewer
Contours are generated in the Map View and can be displayed in the 3D View.
- In the Map View, generate the contours as required (see Contouring in Map View).
- In the Control Panel > Horizon tab, make sure the horizon is set to show whole in 3D View (see Horizon Overview - Show whole or intersecting horizon in 3D view).
- Go to 3D view > Display tab.
- Under the Annotations section, enable the Contour lines and/or labels box to show the contours.
- Changing the contour settings in the Map View will be reflected in the 3D View.