Insight's Tables feature manages and visualises tabular information, typically comma-separated value (csv) files..
- Tables can be accessed from the Table tab on the Insight control panel.
- Any workflow within the session that generates a table will automatically be detected and listed.
- Tables can also be imported from csv files via New Table option in the top-left menu.
Tables can be visualised in the Map View, the IL/CL View and also via the Crossplot tab.
- In this example, a Map View is created to show the water velocity fit of an OBN QC output.
- The radius of the dots is scaled by the number of shots column from the table and receiver station numbers are used for annotation
- Here, a crossplot of receiver line against receiver station number is shown with the colour determined by the RMS of the P component.