Well Log Curves
There are several ways to add curves to tracks:
- In the Tracks tab
- Right-click a track and select Add well curve.
- In the Well Curves tab
- Drag a curve or class into the track
- Right-click a curve, select Add to track then choose the destination track.
- Select a curve or class from the Well Curves tab.
- Drag-and-drop the curve into the tracks display
- Drop between existing tracks to insert a new track.
- Drop into an empty space to create a new track.
- Drop onto an existing track to add the curve to the track.
Note: The default track name and curve name is the first selected curve. The track name title can be renamed under the track appearance settings.
Note: Curves are displayed in the order they are listed in the track panel. Drag curves up/down in the Curve Track to change the displayed order.
- Click the Well Curves tab.
- Right-click a curve or class and choose Add to track, then select an existing track or New track.
Note: If multiple curves are selected (using CTRL or SHIFT + click), they are added to the same track. The default title for the track is the first selected curve, and can be renamed under the track appearance settings.