Using the Comparison Slider
Use the comparison slider to compare two concurrent volumes in section views and map view.
- Go to Control Panel > View and select a section view.
- Select the first volume to compare from the Volume search box.
Note: The subsequent item in the volume list will be used as comparison with the selected volume.
- Click the right mouse button to show the context menu.
- Select Display settings > Comparison Slider.
- The comparison slider icon will appear at the center the section view.
- Use the mouse to hold and move the slider and show the two different volumes to compare.