Editing Labels in the Well Manager Tool
- In the Well Info Summary table, select the row(s) you wish to edit labels for.
- Right-click and from the context menu, select Labels
- Create New: Add a label to the selected row(s). Type the label name in the pop-up window. The label is shown in the last column of the row.
- Add: Search and/or assign an existing label to the selected row(s).
- Remove: Remove the label assigned to the selected row(s).
- Show label table: Open the Well Label Properties window. The window will show the labels created, the number of wells with the labels, the label creator, and when the labels were created.
The Labels column in the Well Info Summary table shows wells with labels applied: