Convert the phase spectrum of the input to minimum phase.
No padding is done within the process. Ensure that the input data is sufficiently padded and the output trimmed appropriately.
- In the Control Panel, open the Process tab.
- At the tab header, click the Add icon and select New Process.
- Scroll down and double-click on Minimum Phase.
- Type a name for the process and click OK.
Configuring Minimum Phase
- Volume: Select the input volume.
- Flip polarity: if checked, flips the polarity of the output.