How to create an octave panel using the Composite QC process
Note: Requires the Image Gather Processing module.
- Create a volume for each frequency range. You can do this with the Band Pass Filter process.
- Create a Composite QC process and add each frequency volume.
- Choose the display location.
- Optionally check the Create QC Images ONLY box if you don't need an output process volume.
- Click the Open QC View button to display your octave panel.
Note: If you do not have access to the Image Gather Processing module you can instead create several 2D Line Views and display each of your frequency volumes next to each other.