Converting Horizons to a Different Vertical Domain
- In the Control Panel, go to View >> Map View.
- In Map View, click the Operations tab and under the Operation dropdown box, select Horizon Maths.
- Click on the blue (+) button to add the horizon.
- Select Property: TWT
- This will retrieve the TWT property as converted by the velocity.
- Input Formula: h1
- No mathematical operation will be applied to the values (*1).
- In Settings select Vertical: TWT
- This will save the values from step 4 as a TWT property.
- Click Calculate and Create a new horizon.
Note: To convert from TWT to TVDSS, use TVDSS in both the horizon property and vertical settings.