How do I change survey CRS to project CRS?
WARNING: Changing the coordinates for a survey will reposition all data associated with that survey. For example, altering a 3D survey will change the X/Y coordinates of seismic and any horizons picked on the survey.
- In the Survey tab, double-click on the survey.
- Choose the CRS used in the survey by clicking the Convert from button. Insight will convert the survey coordinates to the project CRS, and volumes and horizons will be repositioned accordingly.
- Click OK.
- A message will be prompted indicating the location change of all products in the survey. Click Yes to continue.
- A warning message will be prompted to restart Insight. Click Close.
- From the File menu, click Save Current Session > Save and Reload Session.
Note: The current session must be reloaded for the changes to take effect. All items using the old survey will be repositioned to the new coordinates once the session is saved and reloaded.