How do I convert a .duculture file containing many shapes to a .dupoly file?
Note: To convert a culture polygon into regular polygon, see How do I convert culture polygons into regular polygons.
- Insert Header information at the top of the file e.g. copy and paste from another file.
- Insert a space or indentation before every row of X/Y coordinates.
- Insert the word "points" between every set of X/Y coordinates, dividing each shape.
- Remove all other blank rows in the file.
- Save this file as .dupoly.