How do I export a time-slice as an X, Y, Amplitude map?
To export a time-slice as an X, Y, Amplitude map:
Create a constant time or depth horizon
- Go to the Map View > Operations tab.
- Select Create Constant Horizon in the Operations dropdown
- Enter a Value for the horizon.
- Select the Vertical dimension to use.
- At Area, select a polygon or probe.
- Enter the Spacing (m) (grid cell size, or increment) for the horizon.
- Select the Survey to use.
- Choose <<X/Y>> for a regularly spaced grid without a survey.
- Click Calculate to start the operation.
- Click Create to create a new horizon containing the extracted values.
- By default, the new horizon will be named: “constant_value survey/gathers” e.g. 1,500 ms X/Y.
Configure the amplitude extraction
- Select the volume to extract from.
- Select the constant horizon.
- (Optional)Turn off the time slice.
- Select the horizon property to extract (e.g. Amplitude).
- Click the tool button to adjust extraction properties (for windowed properties such as RMS).
Capture the result as a custom property
- Right click on the displayed amplitude map
- Click Save horizon as a custom property.
- Enter a name for the property.
- Click OK. The property will be added to that selected horizon.
Custom horizon export as X/Y/Amplitude
- Go to Control Panel > Horizon tab.
- Right-click on the constant horizon and choose Export 'horizon_name'.
- In the Export window, choose Export customised text file.
- Click OK.
- In the Export Horizon window, choose columns X, Y and the custom property.
- Click OK and save the file in a desired location and name.