How to export map values at specific IL/CL locations?
- Open a text editor and create a column of line ID besides the well inline/xline locations.
- Save this file as a .dat file.
- Open Insight and import them as horizons (see Using the Horizon Text Importer).
- Set the IL, CL and TWT values in their respective columns.
- Click OK to continue importing.
- Go to Control Panel > Map View.
- Go to the Operations tab and select Horizon Maths operation.
- Click the blue "+" button to add two symbols:
- a: imported well list
- b: horizon (e.g. dip curvature horizon)
- In the formula field, use: ( a * 0 ) + b.
- Click Run.
- Click the Add property button and type a property name.
- Click OK.
- Right click on the imported horizon and select Export "horizon_name" (see Exporting Horizon).
- Select Export customised text file and click OK.
- Click the checkbox of the newly added properties from the previous horizon maths result and click OK.
- Type the name of the file and click Save.
The saved file will contain the property values of the wells.