How do I load sample data?
The sample datasets are mini self-contained DUG Insight project directories, each with a pre-configured session. Follow these steps to get started.
Loading sample data
- Download the sample data from http://www.dugeo.com/software/resources/sample_data.
- Unpacking the ZIP file will create a new directory called "Insight-sample-2D-project" or "Insight-sample-3D-project".
- Run the DUG Insight Launcher by selecting the Insight icon from the Start menu, Desktop, or (on Mac OS X) Applications directory.
- Click Open Project to browse for the project directory.
- Navigate to where you unpacked the ZIP file, and click Open Project.
- Select DUG Insight at the Choose an Application section and click Launch.
- Select Open Session from the File menu.
- Choose the sample session and click Open.