How do I pick events on absolute impedance and other non-zero mean data?
- From the Volume tab, load impedance or velocity volume (continuous, non-zero mean data).
- Go to the Process tab and apply a Bandpass Process to remove the low-frequency signal.
- Select the impedance or velocity volume in the Volume search box.
- Choose High-pass Filter type.
- Go to the Horizon tab and pick a new horizon.
- In the horizon picking settings, choose the appropriate event type. In this example, Zero Decreasing was used to identify this top-sand.
- Arbline showing Horizon Picked on Band-limited P-Impedance.