Overlaying wiggles on seismic
Density colourbar, wiggle overlay, density colourbar, wiggle overlay - decisions, decisions, decisions. Switching between the two is a breeze by clicking the wiggle or density display option.
- In the volume details panel, tick the show wiggle option to quickly overlay wiggles on the seismic section.
- Wiggle display parameters are controlled via the Class settings.
- Excursion controls the the width of the wiggles. The default is 1 and increasing the value allows the wiggles to overlap neighbouring traces.
- Set the wiggle density by adjusting Traces/cm - by default this is set to 5 (per cm).
- Increase the oversample amount to increase the smoothness of the wiggles.
- Flip polarity performs a quick polarity flip on the trace when it is drawn.
- Finally, use the fill settings to configure the wiggle colour fill. Choose the best colours for your workflow!