Loading a Survey
When you start a new session in Insight, the first step you need to do is to add a survey from the project database or import a survey file from the project directory (see Importing a Survey).
To create a survey, see Creating a Survey.
Load a survey from the project database
- In the Control Panel, open the Survey tab.
- Click the blue (+) icon and select Load surveys already in the project.
- The Add surveys to Session window will be displayed.
- To search for a survey by Name, Owner or Notes, enter text in the respective boxes.
- Select one or more surveys (CTRL + survey or SHIFT + survey).
- Click Add to Session.
Note: If the survey is not in the database, see Importing a Survey to import a survey into the project.