Posting Well Information in the Map View
Display well information (status, total depth, water depth, kelly bushing height, UWI) or markers along the well path in the Map View.
- In the Control Panel, open the Well tab.
- Select the well.
- In the selected well panel, click the double-arrow icon to show the Map Settings (see Map Settings in Well Settings and Display).
- In the Well Info section, select well information to display.
- Position: Set the relative position of the symbol, well name, and posted information.
- Symbol: Turn the well symbol on/off for display.
- Use the dots at the left to reorder well details for posting in the map view.
- Control label size and color individually for each property
To add data and marker intersections to the well path, see Adding Data Intersections in Map View.