Adding data intersections in Map View
Display marker, horizon or constant (MDKB/TWT/TVDSS) value intersections with any well directly in Map View. Useful for showing horizon/marker misties or finding the exact marker location to begin interpretation.
- In the Control Panel, open the Well tab.
- Select the well.
- In the selected well panel, click the double-arrow icon to show the Map Settings.
- At the Intersection panel, Intersections size: Set the size of the intersection on display.
- Label size: Set the font size of the information shown.
- Position: Set the relative position of the intersection shape, label and properties. Position controls annotation label and property display for all listed annotations.
- Property: Click the blue (+) icon to add or red (x) to remove an intersection property.
- At Annotation section, click the blue (+) icon to add or red (x) to remove.
- Dotted area on the left: Adjust order of the annotation in the list.
- Map Slice
- Marker: Select the marker from this well to display.
- Horizon: Select available horizons that intersect with the well path.
- Constant (MDKB/TWT/TVDSS): Type a constant value in the selected time domain.
- Colour: Click and select the preferred colour for the shape.
- Intersection/Label/Property: Enable/disable the preferred information to show on the Map view.
- Position: Select the position of the label for each/all the intersection annotation.
Note: A warning note will appear if the selected marker does not intersect with the well path.