Overlaying wells on Seismic/Gather Tracks
By adding sub-tracks, the seismic/gather track overlays logs, curves, tracks over seismic or gather data. Seismic/gather tracks act as containers for other tracks, such as axis tracks and well curve tracks.
Note: See Curves tracks for more information on using curves tracks and more details on dragging and dropping in the well views.
There are three ways to add a track to a seismic/gather track:
- Create a curve track using the context menu. This creates a curve track over the section.
- Right-click the seismic/gather track and select Add track to well on seismic/gather section.
- Move a track from the main display to the section using the tree.
- Click and drag a track over the seismic/gather track
- Copy a track from the main display to the section using the tree.
- Hold CTRL click and drag a track over the seismic/gather track
Note: Copied and moved tracks use their original width. Tracks often need their width adjusted after being adding to a track. Select the track and adjust the width setting until it displays correctly.