Using the Single Well View
The Single Well View displays information, logs and curves for one well. The view uses templates to build and customise the display of well log data.
Displaying a Well
- Select the well from the Current Well search box.
- Use the mouse scroll-wheel to quickly change wells
- To import wells, see Loading Wells.
Note: Only enabled wells are included in the list. Enable or disable wells in the Wells tab of the Control Panel. Read about activating/deactivating items.
The Template tab manages templates, and adjusts settings for the entire view.
Templates can be shared between Well Correlation View and Single Well View. The configuration is the same.
See Working with Templates for more information.
See the Tracks Overview page for details.
Well Curves Tab
The Well Curves tab in Single Well View lists all curves for the well, grouped by the curve class.
- Class and curve tree: Select a curve to display its details.
- Details: Class and naming information for the curve.
- Statistics: The extent and descriptive statistics for the curve values.