Using multiple stack volumes as inputs, synthetic gather volumes can be generated based on user-specified inputs for gather dimension values. Output gather dimensions include:
- Offset (ft or m)
- Frequency (Hz)
- Angle (degrees)
- Go to the Process tab, click the "+" button and search for Create Gathers.
- Click and provide a name for your Create Gathers process.
- Select the appropriate dimensions for your output gathers in the Gather Dimension dropdown box.
- Select your input volumes from the search box and set the value in the adjoining text box. To add more volumes, click the "+" button.
Enter a gather dimension Value for each input volume.
* In this example, each angle stack volume is assigned the midpoint of its angle range i.e. 10 is entered for the angle stack with a range of 5° to 15°.
Note: All input volumes must be defined on the same survey, and must have the same vertical sequence.