- Go to the Process tab, click the "+" button and search for Angle Gathers.
- Click and provide a name for the Angle Gathers process.
Input gather: Select the gather volume to convert
- The type of gathers is automatically determined. If offset gathers are selected, the output sequence is set to angle. If angle gathers are selected, the output sequence is set to offset.
- (when using offset gathers) Select the method to determine Offset:
- Use the OFFSET header: offset values are provided by the OFFSET header.
- Calculate offset from SX/SY/GX/GY: offset values are calculated from the SX, SY, GX, GY headers (which honour the SCALCO header).
- (when using offset gathers) Specify the first angle, last angle and increment of the angle gathers to create
- (when using angle gathers) Specify the first offset, last offset and increment of the offset gathers to create
Velocity volume: The velocity model to use when calculating ray paths through the gathers.
- If required, select the Velocity Type and Units as well.
- Velocity smoothing length (ms): Optionally apply smoothing to the velocity model before using in calculations.