Manually Create T-D Pairs
Missing a checkshot survey, and only have some known T-D pairs? Use this process to manually create a time-depth survey.
Manually enter 2 time-depth pairs to create the initial survey.
- From the Tool menu in the Control Panel, open the Synthetics view.
- Select the Current Well.
- Right click on the T/D Pair Track and select Create/Resample Time-Depth Survey.
- At Mode, select Manual.
- Manually input the Initial T-D Pair and T-D Pair 2 (preferably deepest).
- Click OK. The checkshot will appear in TVDSS-TWT track.
- Add more manual checkshots by right clicking and selecting Add Manual Checkshot.