Launching the Data Manager
You can use the Data Manager to manage your project database. This is a simple tool you can use to backup, restore, compact, clone, synchronise and copy objects from your project database.
Launch the Data Manager
- Open Insight Launcher by double-clicking the icon or, on Linux, running insight from a terminal.
- Click Open Project to open an existing project directory (see Opening an Existing Project). This is the project that you want to use in the Data Manager.
- Select the Data Manager application.
- Type or select the amount of memory that can be used by the application.
- Click Launch. The Data Manager window will be displayed.