Highlighting geobodies (from crossplots)
Create geobodies and highlights in section and 3D views by selecting points with polygons in the crossplot domain.
- Open an existing crossplot or create a new crossplot.
- Expand the Polygons tab.
- Click the blue "+" icon to add a polygon.
- Name: Enter the polygon name
- Colour: Set the colour
- Ellipse: Enable to show the polygon in the crossplot
- Hilite: Enable to highlight corresponding points from the volumes in section views (as geobodies)
- Pencil icon: Click to start or stop editing the polygon
- Volume: The gross rock volume of the highlighted areas (with highlight enabled)
- Export Volume: Export the geobodies as volumes (see Exporting volumes).
- Export crossplot data: Export crossplotted polygon points as a .tsv text file. (with or without source coordinates).
- Red "x": Delete this polygon.
- To create/edit polygon points:
- Click the Pencil to start picking.
- Click in the Crossplot area to place points and define the polygon.
- Right-click on an existing point to remove.
- Click on existing point to move.
- Right-click or click the Pencil to stop picking.
- Adjust the display style of the polygon in the View tab (see Crossplot View Settings).
- Click the traffic light icons at the bottom to show/hide all.
Note: Body detection areas and highlights are updated on-the-fly with changes to the polygons.