Highlighting crossplot points (from sections)
Using polygons, select areas of volumes or horizons in section views and highlight those points in the crossplot.
A polygon is required, see:
- Open an existing crossplot or create a new crossplot
- Expand the Polygons tab. Insight map and section polygons are listed under polygon highlights.
- Select the polygons to highlight in the Polygon Highlights box.
- Click polygons to enable.
- Click a second time to disable.
- Right-click and choose Deselect All to clear the selection.
- Hold Shift when clicking to select a series of polygons.
- Points are highlighted according to the polygon colour.
- Adjust highlight size and opacity in the View tab (see Configuring Crossplots).