Using the 2D Line SD View
You can view the spectral decomposition volume on a 2D line in the 2D Line SD View.
Open the 2D Line SD View
- Load a 2D volume in a 2D survey.
- Perform the Spectral Decomposition process on a 2D volume as described in Spectral Decomposition.
- In the Control Panel, go to the View menu and open the 2D Line SD View.
- At the navigation bar of the view, select the 2D line on which you want to see the spectral decomposition data at Line.
- Select the time slice and frequency to view the data.
- Select the 2D spectral decomposition volume that you want to view along the 2D line at Vol.
- Select the 2D spectral decomposition volume at Freq Volume to display the frequency volume at the bottom panel of the view.
Tip: To flip the horizontal axis, press Ctrl + R (see Hotkeys).