Opening a Gather View
- Go to Control Panel > View, and select Gather View.
- Select the domain (TWT or TVDSS) to display.
- Gath Vol: Select the gather volume to view.
- Values in italics with a dashed border represent unavailable locations
- To get to the nearest gather, right-click in the IL/CL box and select Move to nearest uninterpolated location
- Show: Choose the number of gathers to display in each dimension (IL / CL)
- Spaced: Set the spacing (in IL/CL) between the displayed gathers
- The gather at the specified IL/CL is highlighted in green
- To navigate in IL and CL:
- Type the inline and crossline value;
- Scroll the mouse wheel in the textbox; or
- Click the up/down buttons
Width: Set the width of each gather panel in pixels
- Choose zero (0) to auto-fit
Note: When gather volumes are loaded, additional views may be available:
- IL/Gather/CL View is an extended IL/CL View that includes the gather data in a central panel.
- IL/CL SD View shows a horizontal gather display at the bottom of the IL/CL View of the frequency gathers at the currently selected time or depth.
Tip: Press CTRL-Shift-r to reverse the order of the Gather panels, i.e. reverse the set of displayed gathers, not each gather on its axis.
Display Amplitude Graph
- Right click anywhere in the Gather View.
- Click Toggle amplitude graph.
- The amplitude graph will appear below their respective gathers.
Tip: To automatically scale the graph:
- Right-click in the left axis of the amplitude graph, or
- Right-click in the panel and select Zoom to fit
Gather view context menu
In the Gather view, right-click anywhere to show the context menu.
- Toggle amplitude graph: Show/hide the amplitude graph below the gathers.
- Create a new polygon: Add a polygon in the gather view.
- Add Measurement: Measure distance between two points.
- Display settings...: Additional display options.
- Duplicate this window: Create a copy of this window.
- Zoom to fit: Fit all the gathers/graph in the window.