Using the Arbline SD View
Once you have drawn an arbline in the Map View and have a spectral decomposition volume, you can view the volume along the arbline using the Arbline SD View.
Display the Arbline SD View
- Create an arbline in the Map View (see Creating an Arbline).
- Perform the Spectral Decomposition process (see Spectral Decomposition).
- In the Control Panel, go to the View menu and open the Arbline SD View. This menu option will only be available once you have created an arbline and generated a spectral decomposition volume.
- At the navigation bar of the Arbline SD View, at Arbline, select the arbline that you want to see the flat projection of the volumes.
- Select the volume that you want to view along the selected arbline at Vol.
- Select the 2D/3D spectral decomposition volume at Freq Volume to display the frequency volume at the bottom panel of the view.