Well View Settings
Use View settings to configure the general settings for the view.
- (For Single Well View) Well name: show well name on the track header.
- Fit width: stretch or squeeze the track(s) to fit the width of the view
Header/Footer height: set the size of the track headers and footers; and
- These can also be adjusted interactively
- Font and Font style: set the default font, size, and style
- Vertical axis values: Adjust to increase or decrease the number of time/depth line annotations.
- Major / Minor lines: Set the width and colour of the major and minor grid lines.
- Marker line thickness: Set the thickness of well marker line annotations.
- Use marker colour for labels: If enabled, each marker is drawn using its own colour.