The 1D well calibration (Pore Pressure Prediction view) offers detailed controls on the track and curve views.
Most of these can be set from either the View tab, or by right clicking one of the display tracks, and choosing Configure Track.
All generated curves can be exported to LAS file format.
View tab options
Common view settings
Display window and window of interest
- Display window - min/max depth limits for Zoom to fit
- Window of interest - min/max limits for pore pressure calculation curves (NOTE: OBP is calculated from zero MD)
All are in TVDSS
The View menu is the global setting. Both may be overridden on a per-well basis in the Well tab.
- Annotations - Toggle the visibility of well markers (tops).
Grid lines - Colour and thickness.
Note: Zero thickness is a very thin line, but not invisible. The number (density) of grid lines is controlled in the track configuration dialog.
Units - Units for Pressure Gradient track (ppg or SG).
Note: Pressure track units are fixed as psi
Toggle on/off TVDSS and/or MDKB
Figure 35 describes all the common view settings.
Track view settings
Figure 36 describes all the track view settings, which allow you to:
- switch on and off the property tracks by toggling the yellow/green buttons.
- set track clip limits. Use checkbox to auto-clip to visible data.
- set the panel width in pixels. A zero value (0) will autofit.
Curve view settings
Figure 37 describes all the curve view settings, which allow you to:
- switch on and off the curves for each track by toggling the yellow/green buttons
- set interpolation method (for logged well curves)
- set line display mode: Wiggle, Fill, or Density
- set colourbar (for Fill or Density curves) by choosing a Class
- set line colour, transparency, and width.
Pressure result settings
Figure 38 describes all the pressure curve view settings, comprising:
- Eaton results - All PPP made from logs or velocity volume, as pressure, pressure gradient, or effective stress
- Miller results - Predicted pore pressure using Miller's equation
- Fracture Gradient - Both manual picks and calculated gradient: under the Well Settings tab, Fracture Gradient (Matthews-Kelly) ratio
- Buoyancy - Shows the pressures for each set of fluid columns set in the Centroid tab. Note: Other measured pressures are viewed under Calibration Points.