Exporting Log Curves
You can export the log curves of a well or multiple wells simultaneously.
- In the Control Panel, open the Well tab.
- In the wells tree, select the well that you want to export the curves. You can also select multiple wells to export the curves.
- Right-click the selected well(s), click Export and select Curves.
- At Format, select whether to export the curves as a LAS file or an ASCII file.
- If you choose to export as a LAS file, input the range and increment of the Measured Depth of the curves.
- Select the curves to export by clicking the check boxes.
- Click OK.
- Browse to the directory where you want to save the curves and type a file name. For exporting curves of multiple wells, select a folder where you want to save the curves.
- Click Save.