Exporting Log Curves
You can export the log curves of a well or multiple wells simultaneously.
- In the Control Panel, open the Well tab.
- Select a well or multiple wells to export.
- Right-click the selected well(s) and click Export.
- Select Curves....
Format: Select to export the curves as LAS file or ASCII file.
- For LAS file: Input the range and increment of the Measured Depth of the curves.
Select the check boxes of the curves to export.
- Click Select all to include all curves in the well(s).
- Click OK.
- Browse the directory to save and type a file name.
- For exporting markers from multiple wells, select the folder to save to.
- Click Save.