Exporting Basic Well Information
The basic information of a well can be exported to a CSV text file (.txt). This file will contain:
- Well name and number
- UWI/API number
- Display name
- Land or marine indicator
- Kelly Bushing height
- Water depth
- Creator username and time
- Owner username and last modification time
- Surface location X and Y
- Well status
- Max measured depth.
Export basic well info
- In the Control Panel, open the Well tab.
- In the Well tree, select the well that you want to export the basic well info. You can also select multiple wells.
- Right-click the selected well(s), click Export and select Basic well info.
- Browse to the directory where you want to save the basic well info and type a file name.
- Click Save.
The first row of the text file contains the headers listed above, while the subsequent rows will display the information for each well.