Exporting a Colourbar
Once you have created a new colourbar or edited an existing colourbar, you can export it for use in other sessions and projects.
Select colourbar to be exported
- In the Control Panel, open the Class tab.
- In the tree, select the class which you want to export the colourbar.
- Right-click the colourbar in the Details Panel and click Export.
Save colourbar to .ducb format
- Select a destination folder where you want to save the colourbar.
- Type a file name for the colourbar. If the file ends in .alut, it will be exported as a Petrel .alut file. Otherwise, it will be exported as a DUG .ducolbar file.
- Click Save.