Defining Map View Display Settings
Additional display settings are available for the Map View.
To open the settings window:
- In the Map View, right-click in the main panel and select Display Settings....
- Click OK to save the settings and exit the window.
In the Display tab:
- Select a unique Colour to identify the volume selected.
- This also controls the colour of the navigation markers when this view intersects other views.
- Type the horizontal Scale ratio for the X and Y axes.
- Measurements use the units selected in Preferences.
- Click the lock icon to disable scale changing via interactive zooming (right click, mouse-wheel, etc.)
Scale Bar: Select the position to place the scale bar in the view.
- The scale bar uses the preferred Display Unit (see Control Panel > Tool > Preferences).
- See Configuring Colour Bar Annotations for more details
Views and Intersections:
- Navigation Markers: Display the red navigation lines (markers) showing the location of related views.
Linking Multiple Views
In the Links tab:
- Select the check boxes to link the volume, domain, and position with other views.
- All views with the same option checked will share that setting (see Linking Multiple Views).