Defining Map View Display Settings
Additional display settings are available for the Map View.
To open the settings window:
- In the Map View, right-click in the main panel and select Display Settings....
- Click OK to save the settings and exit the window.
In the Display tab:
- Select a unique Colour to identify the volume selected.
- This also controls the colour of the navigation markers when this view intersects other views.
- Type the horizontal Scale ratio for the X and Y axes.
- Measurements use the units selected in Preferences.
- Click the lock icon to disable scale changing via interactive zooming (right click, mouse-wheel, etc.)
In the Annotations tab:
Enable the check box and position for the desired annotation.
- Scale Bar: displays a scale bar in the current display unit (see Preferences).
Volume Colourbar: display the colourbar for the currently displayed volume. Select the position to place the colourbar in the view.
- Show first only : when displaying grouped volumes, enable this option to show the colourbar from the first volume in the group.
- Horizon Colourbar: display the colourbar for the currently displayed horizon. See Horizon Display and Amplitude Extraction for details.
Linking Multiple Views
In the Links tab:
- Select the check boxes to link the volume, domain, and position with other views.
- All views with the same option checked will share that setting (see Linking Multiple Views).