Defining Survey Details
2D Survey Details
For a 2D survey, the Details Panel contains:
- the colour of the survey lines, as seen in the 3D and Map views
- the number of lines in the survey
- a drop-down box showing the name, length and CMP extents of each line in the survey.
For more information, see Managing 2D Data.
3D Survey Details
For a 3D survey, the Details Panel contains:
- the colour of the grid lines, as seen in the 3D and Map View (customisable)
- the distance between successive inlines and crosslines
- the inline orientation (azimuth) measured clockwise from grid north
- the angle between the inline and crossline directions (which should always be very close to 90 degrees).